海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 日本海军还是挺厉害,63年以前就发明了航空潜艇!1946年的绝密武器。转载,
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 日本海军还是挺厉害,63年以前就发明了航空潜艇!1946年的绝密武器。转载,   
所跟贴 日本海军还是挺厉害,63年以前就发明了航空潜艇!1946年的绝密武器。转载, -- ceo/cfo - (4755 Byte) 2009-11-19 周四, 09:05 (2387 reads)
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: 回顾历史,还真是捏了一把汗。根据这篇文章,当年德日的武器还真先进。 (476 reads)      时间: 2009-11-19 周四, 09:26   

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Japan's Underwater Convoys: A series of top-secret Japanese submarine missions could have changed the course of World War II

Oct. 2005

Although Japan was aligned with Germany and Italy in their pact, it wasn't chat close of an alliance. Japan did not sit down and work out any major details of battles or strategy with Germany or Italy. The Germans basically hoped Japan could invade the Soviet Union from the east and take pressure off the German army in the west, but Japan never did that.

There was, though, to be an exchange of strategic materials, manufactured goods and information between the countries, involving surface ships at first and then later submarines.

On Aug. 2, 1942, the Japanese submarine I-30 sailed to the area off the coast of Spain where it was met by German planes that provided air cover. It was later joined by a group of minesweepers and went to a French port. It was the first Japanese submarine to arrive in Europe. The U-boat men were given a major welcome. The Japanese had brought mica and shellac for the Gernmans, and drawings of their Type 91 aerial torpedo. Commander Endo, meanwhile, got to meet Hitler.

The Japanese sub took on a cargo of air defense ground radar blueprints, examples of German torpedoes, bombs and fire-control systems, and industrial diamonds, along with fifty Enigma coding machines.

Unfortunately for the sub and its cargo, the sub hit a mine on the way home and sank. Most of the crew got away safely, but the cargo was pretty much lost. The I-29 made a similar trip, carrying drawings and blueprints of the Type A midget submarine and of the carrier Akagi. The Japanese were given a rocket motor from the Messerschmitt Me-163 Komet and a Jumo 004B axial-flow turbojet from the Me-262 jet fighter, along with drawings of a torpedo boat engine, a V-1 buzz bomb fuselage and a bunch of other things, plus some U-235.

Like the I-30, the I-29 got as far as Singapore safely. Instead of hitting a mine, though, this was was attacked by a US sub and was sunk. The blueprints were saved and taken to Tokyo, but the rocket motors were lost with the sub.

A third sub, the I-52, tried but was sunk while making its way to a German port. This one was destroyed by planes.

It was quite simply a very long way from Japan to Germany, and there was a lot of territory in which the submarines would be subject to attack. An actual, effective exchange of technology between the two countries could have had a major impact on the war, but the physical distance separating the two countries was a major problem. Both countries, in my opinion, also started the war too early and didn't give enough emphasis to weapons development. If the V-2 and the jets that the Nazis had started on had been given enough time to be fully developed, they would have proven to be a major problem for the Allies, as would have similar jets for the Japanese. Both countries had a nuclear program going, and given a few more years they might have even had those bombs ready. Both countries were restless, though, and wanted to start their wars on their own timetables, and neither country was able to develop their super-weapons in time.

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[闲聊]北京的空气污染这么厉害,为何还有那么多海归奔赴中国创业,他们不害怕吗? 海归商务 2011-12-09 周五, 09:49
Algeria 这个叫Ziani 的球员挺帅的哦!他们队的门将厉害,上班场... 生活风情 2010-6-19 周六, 03:45
董洁林真厉害, 又出书了,写美国华人奋斗史: 通向自由的坎坷之路 (转载) 海归主坛 2010-2-26 周五, 14:25
日本海军参观中国军舰后的私下评论 海归茶馆 2008-8-25 周一, 15:18
[原创]昨日在海归酒吧遭封杀,广发帖,求一论证! - PK台 2007-9-25 周二, 02:30
[原创]昨日在海归酒吧遭封杀,广发帖,求一论证! - 海归茶馆 2007-9-25 周二, 02:26
[原创]昨日在海归酒吧遭封杀,广发帖,求一论证! 生活风情 2007-9-25 周二, 02:12
[分享]国女厉害,找干爹都挂美国网站了,大叔们赶紧去注册啊 海归酒吧 2014-8-05 周二, 12:46

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.